I stumbled upon this promotion today for 35,000 Krisflyer miles after signing up for the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Card and paying the $588 Annual Fee. I value 35,000 Krisflyer miles at $700sgd so it’s totally within reason. Additionally, Standard Chartered Rewards Points can be transferred in blocks of 2,500 with a $25 fee per conversion. Good news, you only require a $30,000/year salary to get this card.
35,000 Krisflyer miles can purchase a return Saver Business Class Ticket to Bali on Singapore Airlines.
Well thats a really good deal. I remember my first experience with business class was $480 for a return ticket to Bali with Qatar Airlines, but that was 5 years ago and those prices are non-existent now. This on the other hand, Singapore Airlines is definitely up a notch from Qatar Airlines. Totally baller.
I was looking into this Credit Card when I found out that they had many other sweet benefits related to travel. Some of them really take the cake :
(Click to Expand)
• 6 x Airport lounge Passes that can be used for yourself or guests
Hilton HHonors Gold Status
• 25% More Points
• Complimentary Wifi
• Late Checkout
• Space available 1-category upgrades (Suites still possible, even though stated no suites)
• Conrad® Hotels & Resorts
• Curio – A Collection by Hilton
• DoubleTree by Hilton™
• Hilton Hotels & Resorts
• Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts
Visa Luxury Hotels Membership
• Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
• Complimentary in-room WIFI
• Complimentary continental breakfast daily
• $25 USD F&B Credit
• VIP Guest Status
• 3Pm Late check-out, when available
Some Participating Brands
• Aman Resorts
• Mandarin Oriental
• Park Hyatt
• Shangri-La Hotel
• Six Senses Resorts
• The St. Regis
Fullerton Hotel Singapore & Fullerton Spa
• Gym, Pool, Spa’s Steam & Sauna Room Access
• $50 off Spa Packages (min $160 Package)
• 50% off 60-minute Spa Massage during your birthday month
Raffles Hotels & Resorts VISA Infinite Privileges
• Daily breakfast for two persons
• Upgrade to next room category (subject to availability at time of check-in)
• Late check out at 3:00 PM subject to availability
• Complimentary welcome drink
Participating Hotels :
• Raffles Singapore
• Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris
• Raffles Dubai
• Raffles Beijing
• Raffles Praslin, Seychelles
• Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Raffles Grand Hotel d´Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia
• Raffles Makati
• Raffles Makkah Palace, Saudi Arabia
• Raffles Hainan
Luxury Yacht Rental
• Complementary Luxury Yacht rental with S$75,000 spend in a calendar year.
In summary, you practically receive about $1100+ of total value from the Krisflyer Miles, the priority passes and the hotel benefits.
The hotel benefits are insane, because it practically gives you loyalty status benefits without having any loyalty status with these hotels !
I’m glad I stumbled upon this promotion, its quite rare that a Singapore Credit Card gives this much in terms of miles such as the Standard Chattered Visa Infinite Card. The only draw back is the annual fee. But it’s totally within reason from the sheer amount of benefits they are giving you. My advise to begin travel hacking has always been, find a hotel loyalty program and stick to it. But it seems that this card is now the Jack-of-All-Trades of starting out with Travel Hacking. You can check out the card HERE.